The 2018 Copa Bela (FEMALE ONLY TOURNAMENT) will take place on April 28th, 2018 at the Phoenix College (North Gym) located at 1202 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013.
The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competition will offer Juveniles, Adult and Masters FEMALE Divisions ONLY.
Registration Fee before FRIDAY 04/06/2018
Adults (16 and up) – $78
Registration Fee after FRIDAY 04/20/2018
Adults (16 and up) – $88
SPECTATOR FEES: Saturday $10 per person
Attention parents, your child’s registration does not include the spectator fee
All registrations must be received by Friday, April 20th by 11:59 pm. Registration fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Early Registration Deadline: FRIDAY 04/06/2018 at 11:59 pm local time (Arizona)
- Athlete Registration Deadline: FRIDAY 04/20/2018 at 11:59 pm local time (Arizona)
- Competitor List Release: SATURDAY 04/21/2018
- Athlete Correction Deadline: MONDAY 04/23/2018 at 9:00 pm local time (Arizona)
- Schedule Release: THURSDAY 04/26/2018
- Brackets Release: FRIDAY 04/27/2018
- Tournament: SATURDAY 04/28/2018
Adults Division – The tournament is single elimination. Medals will be awarded to the 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place of each division. Two bronze medals will be given.
The top 5 schools will receive team trophies.
If you have any questions on this tournament please email
Copabela2018@registrationsupport.net or call toll free 855-490-8880.
Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All shirts must be picked up at the event’s shirt booth. GD Events is not responsible for shipping forgotten t-shirts.
- All competitors must wear the gi on the podium. All the medals must be picked up at the event’s podium. GD Events is not responsible for shipping medals.
- Each team can only have two athletes in the same division bracket (of age/weight/belt). If your team has more than 2 athletes in the same division, the coach needs to email Copabela2018@registrationsupport.net prior to professor’s correction deadline in order to create different teams for the same academy. This rule does not prevent you from registering for the event.
- If you are alone on your bracket you can contact Copabela2018@registrationsupport.net until Monday April 23rd at 9pm (AZ) and request a change on your registration. GD Events does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
Don’t forget to mark down the options:
- Willing to move down age group (Masters only)
- Willing to move up weight
- Willing to move up to adult division (Juvenile only)
GD Events reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
3:00 pm – Tournament starts